need advice or a price - request a callback
- Product Description
Motorola have designed the Talkabout T82 Extreme with added features to make sure you are able to go beyond ruggedness, weatherproof, easy pairing and the hidden display are just a few of these features. The Talkabout T82 Extreme is a great addition to bring on your snowboarding, climbing, biking, hiking or skiing adventures.
The new hidden display makes calling easier and comes alive when you need it. The easy pairing button makes setup a breeze. A built-in LED torch provides emergency light when needed so you can read your map in the dark.
All of this is wrapped in a handy carrying case and available in three versions:
- Twin pack - With everything you need to get you started.
- Quad pack - For larger groups.
- Remote Speaker Microphone pack - Which lets you speak and listen without having to reach for your radio.
PMR Unlicensed Requencies Unbox and Go.
Talkabout radios utilise PMR446 unlicensed frequencies for easy cost effective operations. No subscription or call charges and 16 channels with user selectable privacy codes (121 sub codes per channel) help ensure a clear signal, with a range of up to 10km. TALKABOUT T82 Extreme radios are also compatible with other TALKABOUT radios and with any other radio operating on the same PMR446 frequencies.
IPx4 Weatherproof Tough and Ready
Bring on the extreme. The TALKABOUT T82 Extreme has an IPx4 weatherproof rating. This IPx4 rating guarantees protection from splashing water no matter
what direction it is coming from. The TALKABOUT T82 Extreme walkie-talkie withstands the effects of rain, snow and other weather conditions so you are free to go beyond.
Easy pairing of devices Hidden display Battery level indicator Micro USB charging port 16 Channels 20 Call tones
- Durable, Weatherproof, IPx4 rating
- Easy pairing for simple group call set-up
- Up to 10km range
- 20 call tones
- Hidden display gives radio status including battery level indicator
- Dual power - AA standard alkaline batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries (included). NiMH 800 mAH included batteries offer up to 18 hours battery life. Optional high capacity batteries 1300 mAH with up to 26 hours.
- Micro USB charging and compatible with drop in-charging deck accessory
- 16 channels plus 121 privacy codes
- 2.5 mm headset jack for accessory
- LED torch
- Size WxDxH: 5.7 x 18.1 x 3.3 cm
- Vibrate alert & Hands-free
- Twin pack of T82 Extreme Black & Yellow radios
- Belt Clips x2
- Mains Charger with 2 micro USB plugs
- Rechargeable Battery x2
- RSMs x2
- 16 Personalisation Stickers
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case
- 12 Months Warranty
- Keypad lock
- Battery level indicator
- Belt clip
- Micro USB port for charging
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Weatherproof IPx4
- 20 call tones
- Vibrate alert
- Keypad tones
- Talk confirmation tone/Roger beep
- Rechargeable NiMH pack (included)
- Compatible with standard AA-sized batteries
- NiMH 800 mAH (included) - up to 18 hours
- NiMH 1300 mAH high capacity (optional) - up to 26 hours (Based on standard usage)
- Micro USB charger (included)
- Compatible with drop-in charging dock (sold separately)
- Technical Specification
Barcode 5031753007171 Product Specification Sheet Radio Series TLKR Series Type of Radio Hand Held Portable Frequency Range
Type of Battery
NiMH 800 mAH - upto 18 hours
Dimensions (H x W x D)
W 5.7cm x H 18.1cm x D 3.3cm
Weight of Radio (includes battery and antenna)
197g (includes belt clip and battery)
Dust & Water Instrusion
- Warranty & Guarantee
All products supplied are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty, either 12 or 24 months depending on manufacturer, unless otherwise stated in writing. The warranty period commences from date of delivery/receipt.
2Way RadioShop cannot be liable for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, physical damage, liquid ingression or damage and or interference by the customer or any third party.
2Way RadioShop reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace goods if:
- Full payment for the goods has not been made.
- The manufacturer refuses to accept the repairs/replacements under warranty for whatever reason.
- You may also like...
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Bought these to replace an old set of the Motorola T80 Extremes which I have had a good few years and have been well used. very happy with the new T82 Extremes, again very good build quality and some great new features.
Price Value Quality
Our Lowest price promise ensures you get high-quality, affordable 2 way radios - There is no better place to buy 2 way radios online!
If you find this product elsewhere, give us a call. We won’t be beaten on price!